Ever wish you could make your parking tickets disappear? Well, this holiday season, you can! Here’s everything you need to know about the Pavemint Golden Ticket Giveaway:
Living in Los Angeles, most of us have dealt with the frustration of circling the block for parking, not to mention the tickets that go along with it. Tickets are an annoying but all too common part of life in SoCal. And during December, they can also ruin your holiday spirit.
That’s why, in celebration of the global #GivingTuesday movement, we at Pavemint have decided to give back. That’s right, we’re taking to the streets of LA, and social media, to pay people’s parking tickets. Also, we’re going to give $100 of free parking at any of Pavemint’s 4,000 private parking spaces—no strings attached!
Last week, we traveled to some of the worst places to park in LA and documented our gifting escapades in the video below. But after we were done, we wanted to do more! So we decided to keep the spirit of giving alive and extend the Pavemint Golden Ticket Giveaway through the end of the year (lucky you!).
So what’s the scoop?
From Friday, December 1st until Friday, December 29th, we will pay for five City of Los Angeles parking tickets every week, up to $250 in value each.
How do you enter?*
To enter, post about your parking ticket experience (or nominate a friend) on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook (and be sure your post is public so that we can see it). Tag @Pavemint and include the hashtag #PavemintGoldenTicket in your post. We’ll gather all the entries and randomly choose the five weekly winners every Friday!
It doesn’t matter whether your meter ran out, you forgot about street sweeping, or you couldn’t read a pesky sign properly. Whatever the reason may be for your ticket, Pavemint’s got your back!
Follow us on our socials to stay in the know and find out if you’re the next big winner of the Pavemint Golden Ticket Giveaway!
* Official guidelines:
1. To apply, entrants must post about their parking ticket via their Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook page, tag @Pavemint, and include the hashtag “#PavemintGoldenTicket” as part of the post.
2. Every Friday, beginning Friday, December 1st, through Friday, December 29th, Pavemint will announce five winners via its social media accounts (@Pavemint on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram).
3. In addition to the public posting of winners by @Pavemint, winners will also be contacted about their status exclusively via the social handle they used to enter (direct message when possible, a reply to their public tweet or post when it is not), and winners must respond back in order to be eligible.
4. Winners have seven days from the delivery of Pavemint’s message to respond via Direct Message on any of Pavemint’s social network platforms with A) a ticket citation number, B) the vehicle’s VIN, and C) their license plate number, in order for Pavemint to pay for their parking ticket. Once the ticket has been paid, Pavemint will message the winner back with confirmation, as well as a coupon code to redeem $100 worth of free Pavemint parking.
5. Tickets must be issued by the City of Los Angeles and may not exceed $250 in value.