We created Pavemint because we understand how tough parking is. The tedious search for parking can make us angry, desperate and even kind of crazy. And at the end of the day, most parking fails are hilarious and sometimes even genius. We scoured the internet for the most entertaining examples to remind you that reserving your very own parking space with Pavemint can help you avoid situations like these. So without further ado… please enjoy our list of Top 10 Best Parking Fails!
10. “We’re in a tight spot.” – O Brother, Where Art Thou
Which came first, the SUV or the building? This parallel parking job is so impressive, that we almost don’t think it belongs in the parking fails category. Our guess is that it took some time and required a backup camera and a referee.
9. “Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” – White Heat
We’re pretty sure this isn’t what’s meant by stacked parking, but still, we applaud their space-saving efforts. Adding snow into the equation makes searching for a parking space even more treacherous, so be careful out there, drivers!
8. “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.” – Dirty Dancing
Is this a classic example of someone with a Napolean complex? Maybe a driver with personal space issues? Whatever their reason, this Smart Car owner doesn’t look so smart here.
7. “It’s not easy being green.” – Kermit the Frog
We’re pretty sure this isn’t what they meant when they said that the parking space was reserved for green vehicles. We’re also pretty sure this driver would have a good shot at fighting a parking ticket because they’re definitely not wrong.
6. “Well, here’s another nice mess you’ve gotten me into!” – Sons of the Desert
It’s hard to imagine what exactly would need to happen to end up with a parking fail like this one, but we’d venture to guess it’s going to be even tougher to get out of it.
5. “It’s a madhouse! A madhouse!” – Planet of the Apes
Obviously, the white lines didn’t help these drivers figure out where to park. Maybe it’s an avant-garde art piece? Or maybe all the cars are having a secret meeting.
4. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” – Gone With the Wind
Here’s some premium parking for a premium car! Sure, shopping carts are supposed to be in there so they don’t get soaked, but we guarantee that classic car is worth ten times those old carts!
3. “Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” – Casablanca
It’s not likely that the driver of this sparkling clean Corvette was hoping to make friends with a muddy old jeep, but life can be funny that way. Is this the first time parking fails have resulted in budding friendships?
2. “Don’t tell me I can’t do it; don’t tell me it can’t be done!” – The Aviator
Some parking fails seem to defy the laws of physics. We never would have believed that something so unbelievable would happen, but here it is: proof of the impossible.
1. “There’s a time for daring and there’s a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for.” – Dead Poets Society
We hope this driver has no regrets because this parking job is impressive and hilarious. We get it though. Sometimes you just can’t find a space, so you throw caution to the wind and take a chance!
Have you seen any parking fails recently? Let us know in the comments below! Plus, don’t be one of the culprits in the next round of parking fails; use Pavemint to book your next parking space!